Access to Support is available to all license holders with valid and up to date license. If your license has expired, and you failed to renew, you can’t access support. Support includes access to support forums, documentation (reference and user guides) and tutorials.
Support In General
Here are some basic support rules and information. Make sure that you read this list carefully, so we can avoid problems with support and make it efficient and fast.
- Twitter direct messages and tweets can’t be used for support, and all support related question sent through Twitter will be ignored.
- Before asking for support, please check theme requirements and make sure that your system supports it.
- Directly sent emails for support will be ignored and deleted in mot cases. You have support forum for that.
- If you use modified WordPress (changed some of the core files), and you have problems using the plugins, support can’t be provided.
- If you are replacing built-in jQuery that comes with WordPress and loading external jQuery version, support can’t be provided, because all our plugins are developed according to WordPress development recommendations to use internal jQuery.
- We support the use of our themes with official releases of WordPress only!
- We do not provide support for themes downloaded or obtained illegally without the purchased license.
- Before asking questions in the support forum, make sure to check FAQ and documentation first.
Support is available 24/7, even on weekdays. Just please be patient and you will get the answer.
DryThemes team will provide support through the support forum. This is principal way to get support if using tutorials and documentation is not enough.
Please do not post your username, password, licenses or any other personal or sensitive information.
Remember to be courteous and use respect — we’re people too.
- Keep on topic! Questions must be added to correct forums.
- If you don’t have a license for a product you need help with, don’t post questions in other open forums. We will remove such topics.
- Check the forum for previously discussed topics to avoid duplicating content, and to speed things up.
- Support forums can be used not only to report bugs, you can also ask questions about any of the plugins features, get help in using plugin or theme, add suggestions for future versions.
- All queries in the forum are subject to support time restrictions, but be sure that everything will be answered as soon as possible.
- Do not post links to third party WordPress related websites that can be interpreted as an advertisement.
DryThemes team will fix all reported bugs in the shortest time possible. In most cases that will be within 24 hours of the initial report, or up to 72 hours for more complex problems. Bug fixing process will generate new WordPress theme version to be released as soon as possible.
Support doesn’t include coding features for you. If you have written a piece of code that should perform some function and it is not working, we can help you and fix the problem, give advice on how to do things, provide small snippets as examples for use or styling, help with templates. But we will not write whole sections of code that can be considered as custom work. If you need custom coding related to WordPress or our plugins, custom work prices apply.
Last updated on: July 24, 2016.